1) Katina Sayers-Walker, Ed.D., is speaking! Trust us when we say: she’s amazing. With degrees in exercise physiology, health and physical education, community health, as well as a doctorate in curriculum and instruction – she knows her stuff.
2) Vendors on hand: So many of our vendors will be out on the sales floor with samples and are ready to answer your questions! Even if you can’t make the talk, feel free to come and visit with vendors.
3) Free samples: You may have picked up on that in No. 2! Trying out nutrition is a great way to figure out what you like and discover what works for you.
4) Nutrition is for everyone: Whether you’re running 3 miles or 13 miles, nutrition is important for all athletes. We can all benefit from a little more information!
5) The holidays are coming! The holidays are coming! You know, that season when every table, countertop and office kitchen are covered in cookies, candy and other treats? We’ll have great advice on how to stay focused even while you frolic.
6) Deals: With so much great stuff in store, we’re sure there’s something we have that’s on your list! We’ll be offering great deals for all attendees.
7) The seminar is one hour. That’s one hour of education that you can take with you on every future run, walk, trip to the gym and holiday party. It’s time well spent!