The spring session of No Boundaries
, the wildly successful and popular training program for new and beginning runners that has graduated nearly 2,000 happy local athletes, begins on March 25 and 27. Fleet Feet Sports is hosting a free info session and sample workout at 8:30 a.m. this Saturday, March 18.
2) Hear from past and present No Boundaries participants about why they love training with Fleet Feet Sports.
3) It's a first step toward accomplishing your goal.
4) Meet future teammates and training partners in advance.
5) You can set your sights on running Paige's Butterfly Run on June 3 - when the average local temperature is 72 degrees. (Warm goals are good goals!)
6) Don't run? No problem. Learn more about how No Boundaries has levels for brand-new runners AND walkers.
7) Come for the info and stay for a bra fit. Finding the perfect bra (comfortable and supportive!) can be a great way to kick off your spring training season. (Never been fit by us before? You get 20 percent off your first bra purchase.)
8) Check a workout off your list for the week.
9) Treat yourself to a new workout top or tights in awesome spring colors.
10) Fleet Feet Sports will have experts on hand to talk more about Superfeet inserts, nutrition, RockTape, massage products, Milestone Pod and more.
It's a great, easy way to figure out if No Boundaries is a good fit for you and your life. Come and learn more!