Welcome to our #running community!
As a fun way to explore Syracuse, Central New York and all the great things it has to offer, Happy Tails Dog Walking has teamed up with Fleet Feet Sports, Syracuse and the Downtown Committee to give you a fun community run option!
Here are the details:
- Free admission
- Meet at Clinton Square (grassy area near Soldiers and Sailors monument)
- Start time is 11 a.m. on Sept. 9
- This is an untimed fun run
- We encourage you to bring your dog but anyone is invited to run!
- The run will take place on the Syracuse Creekwalk -- you choose how far you want to go
- All runners who meet in Clinton Square before the run will receive a free drink token to Wolff's Biergarten. The group will head there after the run -- dogs are welcome, too!
This run is open to all abilities, paces and groups! All we ask is that you take some time to share your run on your profile with #3run5 and #thisisourtown!