What if I only work one day a week/on weekends/only a few hours? Anyone can apply for this job. While quantity of sales will be important, the quality of your interactions are what will make or break your success in this role. If you work one shift a week but will really put forth the effort to connect with the customers and get them fit in apparel, then please apply!
What if I'm nervous/awkward/don't want to walk up to customers while they're being fit? We will work with you to help find ways to make this more natural and not feel intrusive. From simple tips to more in-depth selling practices, we will help you to understand best how to interact with customers in a way that makes everyone comfortable and happy.
Thank you for your interest in applying for the bra/apparel specialist position at Fleet Feet Syracuse. We are currently accepting applications from current employees who are interested in taking on a leadership role in apparel with the opportunity to earn bonuses or increased pay in the future, depending on production and goals met. The specific structure of your pay will be determined by the number of qualified candidates chosen for this role as well as your ability to meet goals set by the Purchasing Department for apparel sales.
Because of the volume of apparel carried at our store, we are currently focusing on bra sales as a way introduce to our customers that we are excellent fitters of all products we carry, not just shoes. Therefore, your key responsibilities will include:
- Driving bra sales and growth
- Proactively engaging customers. We are looking for people that will walk up to customers and talk to them while being fit for shoes.
- Encouraging customers to try on product
- Demonstrating expert-level product and fit knowledge to diagnose fit issues and build bra wardrobes on the sales floor and/or fitting room
- Providing customers with the perfect bra fit by asking effective questions, taking a measurement, and conducting a fitting
- Taking initiative to understand the bra business
- Being proactive in offering suggestions on how the store can drive bra growth
- Assisting in training of new sales associates, serving as a shadow partner
- Creating customer awareness and building customer loyalty
- Keeping bras a focus of all team members
If you're interested in this position, please complete the form below, no later than Friday, February 23.