We’re sure you’ve seen that Fleet Feet Sports, Syracuse has not one, but two locations. But have you been to both? Maybe not, which we get, right? If you live in the northern burbs, maybe there’s no reason to travel to DeWitt or vice versa. Except of course, if you’re a runner--always looking to find new fun routes! Oh wait, you ARE a runner, which means it’s high time you visit our Clay store and for the best reason: to enjoy a brand-new running route on a Fleet Feet Sports Fun Run.
Here are 7 reasons to join us at 9 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 26 in Clay:
1) A great new route: We’re working to have more fun runs from our Clay location and we’ve mapped out a great new route in the north. Come take a run through parts unknown!
2) Pub Run warmup: We debuted our new Clay running route at the Aug. 11 Pub Run with Middle Ages Brewing and it was a hit! People liked it so much they came back and drank beer to celebrate! (OK, they were going to do that anyway, but still, they liked it.)
3) Discounts just for Fun Runners: You’ve always been a fun runner. But Saturday morning you’ll be a Certified Fleet Feet Sports Fun Runner, which means we’ll have great deals and specials in-store just for you!
4) Win tickets to the fair: We’ll be raffling off two four-packs of tickets to the New York State Fair, which opens Wednesday.
5) Burn off that fair food: There are approximately 350 calories in one piece of fried dough and a good 3-mile run should burn just about that amount. How many pieces do you want to eat at this year’s fair? Yeah, we thought so.
6) Food and drinks: Come for the run and stay for breakfast! Free food and drinks. Nuff said.
7) Running with other people is fun and motivating: Fleet Feet Sports runners are all friends, no matter how fast or slow you go. Join the run and join the fun!