Locally owned and operated, Fleet Feet Sports, Syracuse is a specialty retail store that focuses on providing all types of people with outstanding service in the fitting of running, walking and cross training shoes, as well as accessories and apparel for the active lifestyle. Named the No. 1 running store in America in 2012, Fleet Feet Sports, Syracuse is operated on a set of core values created by the employees. Those values are: empowerment, community, commitment, integrity, responsibility, respect and fun.
Fleet Feet Sports offers a flexible work schedule, as well as perks such as complimentary running gear, staff outings and future career growth.
Title: Store Merchandiser
Job Description: Fleet Feet Sports, Syracuse is seeking a store merchandiser. This is a part time position or can be combined with working the sales floor to make it a full time position.
- Merchandise all categories of business in both of our locations (Dewitt/Clay)
- The sales floor needs to be refreshed at each location every two weeks
- Use the flow of receipts calendar to know when new product will arrive
- Responsible for creating displays on tables for new product
- Maintain and educate staff on the aesthetic expectations of the floor
- All Mannequins must stay current with new product
- Assist in hanging Apparel at both locations
- Assist in taking markdowns in all categories of business
- Proficient skills with social media
- Will assist Purchasing Department to blog about all products that are in the store
- Must work with both store managers and marketing for any other store events that need merchandising.
To apply for this position, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.