WalkStrong 2021 SUMMER Training Dates
WalkStrong 5K Begins June 8, 2021
We continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 in our area daily. We reserve the right to make changes to this program from being able to meet in person.
This program is perfect for those who aren't runners but still want to be active and fit by walking. WalkStrong is for 5K and 10K distances. WalkStrong is strictly walking and perfect for the beginner exerciser to the advanced walker! WalkStrong helps participants take the first steps to a healthy lifestyle. Supportive and trained pacers will help you adopt a regular walking routine and assist you along the way.
*Due to COVID-19 pandemic, we will be following the social distance guidelines while we are training together. Our group sizes for walking together will be kept smaller. Our groups will be walking different routes that Coach Karen will provide to participants. Participants will be required to provide their own water for hydration.
This programs Benefits:
- Flexible training schedule for 5K (3.1 miles) distance
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 1 weekly organized, coached and paced workout
- A Fleet Feet Running Club technical shirt
- Great camaraderie and friendship
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and pacers
- ZOOM calls with Coach Karen to check in with group, ask/answer questions, vendor information on walking gear.
Fleet Feet Stuart is dedicated to helping you reach your goal. To make sure you reach your goal, Fleet Feet will not offer any refunds after the first class of the training session. If you become injured and are under the care of a doctor we will issue you a credit to the next training program. A doctor's note is required.
Meet Coach Karen: