SpeedPlay - Strength & Conditioning
with Coach Sandy
Next 6 week session in STUART:
January 11, 2024 - February 15, 2024
SpeedPlay - Strength & Conditioning is led by Coach Sandy who is the North American Transcontinental World-Record Holder, an Ultra Runner, and Certified Coach.
Great for Runners and Walkers of all levels.
What to Expect
- A lot of fun!
- A variety of unique workouts each week
- Dynamic warmups, cool downs and stretching
- Track Workouts
- Bridge repeats
- Core workouts
- Good form drills
- Improve stamina and strength while becoming more efficient
- Get stronger and faster
- Meet new friends
SpeedPlay Details for Registered Participants
- 6 week program (6 group workouts)
- Register for full 6 week session and receive Special Coupons to be used at Fleet Feet Stuart or Fleet Feet Port St Lucie
- Thursdays at 6:30pm (Location changes each week)
- Thursday, January 11, 2024 - Thursday, February 15, 2024 will be in STUART locations
- Registered participants receive weekly email outlining workouts for the week, workout location and coaching tips
- Cost is $80 for the full 6 week program
- Drop-In fee is $15
Read what participants are saying about SpeedPlay...
"Speedplay has helped and inspired me in so many ways. Coach Sandy modifies the workouts so it's doable yet challenging. Speedplay isn't just about speed!. Improved balance, endurance, stamina,and flexibility are just a few of the benefits I can personally attest to. Speedplay also gave me the confidence for other activities. Argentine Tango ? for one! Beach ⛱ walking another. I encourage all of you in the area to come out and give Speedplay a try.
If I can do it ,anyone can!".... - Alice Delevante
"Speedplay with Coach Sandy has been a game changer for me. After participating in Speedplay for the past two months, I was able to shave a full minute off my previous 5K PR. I would encourage anyone wanting to run faster to join this class." - Brad Hawn