No Boundaries II - 5K
FALL Training Dates:
No Boundaries II FALL - Begins September 21, 2021
Our Information Meeting was on September 14th, but you can still contact us to learn more about our training programs.
Please contact email@example.com for additional information.
We continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 in our area daily. We reserve the right to make changes to this program from being able to meet in person.
No Boundaries II is a follow up program to No Boundaries I - it's perfect for participants who are looking to run a faster 5K race. Our NOBO II group will emphasize on run-walk intervals, and focus on pace and form - to ensure we reach the finish line as stronger and healthier runners. We introduce different components of training that will help build speed and strength. Often our weeknight workouts will include speed or interval training, strength training or hill repeats. We encourage those who are just coming off our No Boundaries program to consider their next step to be training with the No Boundaries II group.
*Due to COVID-19 pandemic, we will be following the social distancing guidelines while we are training together. Our group sizes for running together will be kept smaller. Our groups will be running different routes that Coach Karen will provide to participants. Participants will be required to provide their own water for hydration.
- 10 week training schedule
- Clinics on various topics such as: stretching, race prep, nutrition, gear and more
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 1 weekly organized, coached and paced workout
- A Fleet Feet Running Club technical shirt
- Instant friends and great camaraderie
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and pacers
- ZOOM calls throughout to check in with each other, answer questions, info on running gear.
Fleet Feet Stuart is dedicated to helping you reach your goal. To make sure you reach your goal, Fleet Feet will not offer any refunds after the first class of the training session. If you become injured and are under the care of a doctor we will issue you a credit to the next training program. A doctor's note is required.