SUMMER 2021 Training Dates
Begins July 13, 2021
Walking and Running program
We continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 in our area daily and we reserve the right to change this program from being able to meet in person. Participants will be provided a waiver to sign that includes our safety guidlines to follow.
Free Information Meeting will be held on Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 7:00pm. This will be a ZOOM call so that everyone will learn the updated social distance guidelines and how the training session will go.
Topic: 5K and 10K FREE Information Meeting
Time: Jun 1, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 575 627 1776
The 10K (6.2 miles) training program is designed to further runners towards their fitness and running goals beyond the 5K distance. It will include an education on training techniques and tools in order to further enjoy running and improve your performance. Along the way we’ll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs or walks, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
*Due to COVID-19 pandemic, we will be following the social distance guidelines while we are training together. Our group sizes for running together will be kept small. Our groups will be running different routes that Coach Karen will provide to participants. Participants will be required to provide their own water for hydration.
Program Benefits :
- Getting you to the starting line of a 10k (6.2 miles)
- Scheduled ZOOM calls with Coach Karen to check in/answer questions/presentation from Fleet Feet vendor
- Offer running and interval (run/walk) paces
- If you wish to Walk this distance, please register for WalkStrong!
- Weekly group training runs
- Frequent interaction and weekly emails with coaches
- Fleet Feet tech tee for race day
- Educational technique clinics to help you succeed in your fitness goals
- A new group of running buddies to get you moving!
Fleet Feet Stuart is dedicated to helping you reach your goal. To make sure you reach your goal, Fleet Feet will not offer any refunds after the first class of the training session. If you become injured and are under the care of a doctor we will issue you a credit to the next training program. A doctor's note is required.
Meet Coach Karen: