Roll Recovery R3 - $27
- Shaped to target different areas of the Plantar Fascia.
- Captures the inside, outside and center of the foot.
- Also works great as small compact body roller.
- Soft-touch surface has just the right amount of friction.
- Compact, light weight makes the R3 easy to travel.
Saucony ISO 3 - $150
- Updated EVERUN midsole and Landing Zone under the heel for maximum energy return at heel strike
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner's foot
- TRI-FLEX outsole design provides greater ground contact and optimal flexibility
Night Runner 270 - $60
- Bi-lateral wing design
- Safely see and be seen from dusk until dawn
- 30 feet of visibility
- Back facing red tail lights
Nathan Sonic Storm - $40
Bring your large smartphone and other running essentials with this universal smartphone carrier built to withstand the elements. Performance fabrics and a water resistant zipper protect your phone if you’re caught out in the elements.
Nike Half Zip - $65
The Nike Element Half-Zip Women's Running Top is made with sweat-wicking stretch fabric and half-raglan sleeves for a comfortable fit that moves with you. (we carry these in men's sizes too)
Balega Hidden Comfort Socks - $12 (Buy 3 Get 1 Free through Dec 31st)
Generation UCAN - $3.25 single serve pack or $60 for canister
UCAN powered by SuperStarch delivers steady, long-lasting energy without the spike and crash of sugar-based fuels by keeping your blood sugar stable. UCAN has no sugar, added electrolytes, and is gluten-free.
Runningluv - $14
It's a towel that wraps, and a tissue that tucks into a sweatband around your wrist or hand. It's not just for running. Take it to the gym, on the bike or anywhere you need to catch what runs.
Bring added safety and color to your night run with the lightweight and powerful Neutron Fire. The primary LED kicks out a crisp 115 lumen spotlight, while the two side strobes offer RGB Light – red, green, or blue LED’s for added visibility.
UltrAspire Astral - $103 (that's 20% off!)
Finally, a vest that doesn’t squish the chest while providing comfortable fit and style for beautifully fit people of all sizes and shapes. The Astral features a soft touch binding, large quick stash with increased pack capacity without increased weight or bulk, easy in and out bladder holder, easy durable strap keeper, Soft micro fiber mesh body with bigger holes enables greater circulation, cooling and breathability.
Experia Socks - $15
OOFOS - $45
Biomechanically engineered to alleviate the foot stress and soreness caused by your daily grind. Perfect for casual wear, recovery after a grueling run, or relaxing after a long day on your feet. Slip into a pair and you’ll immediately “Feel the OO”.
You won’t find a more comfortable fitting band than SAAKA. Here's why: SAAKA will always fit intimately with the wearer's skin because of their exclusive closure system. Sections of vented (breathable) Velcro are placed on each band so that you, the wearer, determines the snugness, tension and comfort of the band.
- Classic Velcro enclosure ensures a perfect fit
- Absorbs 30% more than cotton
- Lasts 5 times longer than conventional bands
- Effectively Combats Odor
- Cooler, thinner, lighter, better looking
- Maintain Professional Appearance
- Easy care and maintenance
- Made in the USA
- Earth-friendly, sustainable product
- Each purchase supports Sports Charities USA
Timbuk 2 Raider Pack - $89
Internal back panel duals as a folding board for keeping your office duds in shape. Internal hook for easy hanging from towel racks, doors, etc. Machine washable; remove plastic folding board before washing. Reflective hits. Super-reflective bottom panel keeps you seen in low light.
This flashlight, designed for runners, features an integrated 24-degree downward projection angle to focus light on the path ahead of you during the run – no need to twist your wrist! A rear-facing red LED gives you visibility from the back (great out on the roads). Maybe best of all? The Zephyr Fire comes equipped with a comfy and adjustable hand strap that allows for a totally grip-free and effortless carry in either hand. It even has a conveniently placed emergency siren built into the grip, right at your fingertips!
Roll Recovery R8 - $119
The patented technology self-adjusts for different body sizes and targets the IT-bands, quads, hamstrings, calves, shins, gluteus, arms and more. It is easy to use, feels great on tired legs, and is small enough to take anywhere.
- Patent-pending design provides all the force for a deep tissue massage.
- Takes the "work" out of rolling.
- Compact design for easy travel and transport.
- Easy to use standing, sitting, or laying (no more rolling on the floor).
- FDA Registered Medical Device.
- Helps improve circulation, break up muscle adhesions and reduce inflamation.
Timbuk 2 Race Duffel - $149
- Detachable backpack yoke strap and dual grab handles make for an easy carry to the starting line
- Crush-safe, tricot-lined pocket houses sunglasses, goggles and electronics
- Large main compartment holds bulky gear like towels, a jacket and clean clothes
- Large external water bottle pocket
- On-strap bottle opener
- 30" wide x 60" long
- Impact resistant polymer clip
- Laser cut super tough belt
- Wash cold before first use, dry cool
- Stays around waist securely
- Zip on hoodie
Nathan Exoshot - $35
Take handheld hydration to the next level of comfort and efficiency with this grip-free, ergonomic soft flask.
- 12 oz / 355 mL soft flask with locking cap and bite valve keeps liquids from escaping
- Integrated ExoSpineTM creates superior hand feel and support for the soft flask
- Ergo-designed hand-strap provides grip-free comfort, and maximizes running efficiency
- Hand strap is removable, allowing soft flask to be used with Nathan vests
- Expandable stash pocket for nutrition and other small items
Garmin Forerunner 35 - $199
Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Monitors heart rate¹ at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Connected features²: smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking and music controls
- All-day activity tracking¹ counts steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move
- Automatically uploads² your data to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals
Flip Belt - $35
A sleek way to carry phones, cards, keys and cash.
- Perfect width and design for minimal movement
- Flat seam and piping construction for no chafe
- Maximum stretch
- True active wear sizing
- High quality micropoly/lycra fabric
Addaday Boomerang - $49
The Boomerang Roller with Surface Skin Technology (SST) contours around the body allowing it to reach hard-to-get to areas like the back and shoulders. The direction of the rollers also allow for great Cross Fiber Friction Massages. The Boomerang has 2 different density gears, one with SST and the other without SST for a harder massage.
Milestone Pod - $25
*Available in-store only
The #1 question we hear is when do I replace my running shoes? How you move matters, and with your shoe mileage, gait, and performance metrics you'll have the answer at your fingertips.
A smart shoe odometer.
Know the total mileage of your shoes. No more manual tracking!
Gait and performance metrics.
Get unique foot-based data not available from other devices.
A convenient GPS back-up.
The Pod works everywhere, even indoors. And no charging needed!