Our 10k Finish Program is designed for the currently-casual athlete who is ready to take their training to the next level. We'll delve a little deeper into the subjects that will help you go beyond the 5k: speed training, nutrition management, hydration, safety & visibility, and more. Throughout the 10-week program, you'll gradually increase your mileage as you train mentally and physically for the 6.2-mile distance. As always, our great Fleet Feet coaches and mentors will be with you every step of the way.
Come Run With Us
- Tuesday evenings, 6:30pm, at Parkway Northeast Middle School for SPEEDWORK.
- Saturday mornings, 7:30am on a variety of paths in St. Louis' lively running community (aka, we will visit a different beautiful park each week) for LONG RUN OR WALKS.
- Individualized training in a group setting. Fleet Feet's proven programs have served more than 11,500 participants. Over the past nine years, participants have given our programs an average rating of 4.6 stars (out of five) and more than 83% have completed their goal race. Our program is appropriate for both first-timers and experienced veterans of the 10k distance.
- Experienced, professional head coaching. Our degreed and credentialed head coaches assess each participant's current fitness level and goals and ensure that they train at an appropriate level.
- Group Camaraderie. Group training is like having a personal fitness support group. Our support group meets twice weekly.
- An introduction to speed training. Speed training adds some spice into training. Our 10k program teaches the principles of speed training and develops workouts that are individually tailored to program participants.
- Train for the magical 10k distance. On one hand, completing 6.2 miles demands your respect and attention, but on the other, it isn't so far that you can't train for it—and complete several 10ks—in one season. It's one step beyond the 5k (or 3.1-miles) and a great segue to the half marathon distance (13.1-miles).
Fleet Feet Running Club 10k Membership Cost: $140
Your 10k Membership will run January 19th through April 30th and will include:
- Fleet Feet Running Club gear.
- 35% savings on Fleet Feet Group Classes.
- 35% savings on Fleet Feet Assessments, including VO2 Assessment, Caloric Expenditure and Functional Movement Screenings.
- 20% savings on Fleet Feet's Massage Services.
- 5% savings when you Shop With Us at Fleet Feet St. Louis.
- A professionally designed, 10-week training program, including daily workouts.
- 2 weekly coached group workouts:
- Coaches and pace groups at each coached Saturday group workout. To help you reach success, our 10k program offers 3 goal-specific groups:
- Group 1 – Participants who are hoping to walk a 10k.
- Group 2 – Participants who are hoping to run/walk a 10k.
- Group 3 – Participants who are hoping to run a 10k.
- Weekly communications and support from our dedicated coaching staff.
- Seminars and clinics on topics such as injury prevention, nutrition, how to dress in the ever-changing St. Louis weather, and cross-training.
- Affiliation with our extensive team of community partners, health professionals, and service providers who offer benefits to all 10k Training Program members.
- Unparalleled motivation and the camaraderie of fellow participants with the same training goal!
- Race day support and post-party.