Sunday's will be primarily based on minutes for runs, simply to get time on our feet running. Trails will NOT be marked with ribbon like Saturday's so the routes for these will be a bit more simple and consist of more out and back to make it easy on getting in time. A few locations will make it easier to do loops and be close to the starting point so you can stop to replenish fluids and/or nutritional items. Information on time spent running, park location and maps can be found below. Saturday run information can be found here.
- 11/18 - 90 min @ Al Foster
- 11/25 - 2 hr @ Katy Trail (Page Ext trail head)
- 12/2 - 2.5 hr @ Queeny Park (Mason Road lot)
- 12/9 - 4 hr @ Creve Coeur Lake (Bootlegger Trail)
- 12/16 - 90 min @ Green Rock Trail (Fox Creek Road trail head)
- 12/23 - 2.25 hr @ Lost Valley
- 12/30 - 3 hr @ Queeny Park
- 1/6 - 4.5 hr @ Al Foster
- 1/13 - 90 min @ West Tyson Park **CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER**
- 1/20 - 2.5 hr @ Castlewood
- 1/27 - 3.25 hr @ Katy Trail
- 2/3 - 5 hr @ Rockwoods Reservation
- 2/10 - 3 hr @ Al Foster **CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER**
- 2/17 - 2.25 hr @ Creve Coeur Lake, Bootlegger 10K race*
- 2/24 - 2 hr @ Queeny Park
- 3/3 - RACE @ Quivre River, QQ 50K/13.1 races!
*Optional if you want to sign up and run the race, or simply meet up out there to get in some mileage while cheering on folks or hit up the paths down by the lake. If racing, be sure to get in miles before/after the race.