High school harriers who start the season with an established fitness foundation perform better and suffer fewer injuries. Attendees of our 4-day Cross Country camp will participate in scientifically-designed workouts, perform technical drills, learn from guest speakers, and play games. Our coaches have all competed and/or coached at the high school, college, and professional levels.
- Don't start from zero, build your fast fall. Doing the things in the summer that will make you a better runner. Let us help you build the base you need not only in the upcoming cross country season, but in the seasons that follow.
- More than miles. Our Cross Country camp captures both the running and the nonrunning activities that make up a good summer training plan. We teach general strength and mobility and improve flexibility while building mileage. The summer is the perfect time to do this nonrunning work because athletes don't have the demands of classes and school activities.
- Bonding with your teammates outside of practice. The most successful teams are the ones that train together towards a common goal. Start building that spirit de corps by doing a camp together.
- We know Cross Country. Our camp staff includes former high school and college cross country athletes with numerous All State and All American performances and coaches with over 20 years experience in developing middle school, high school, college, and Olympic level athletes and we welcome veteran and novice cross country athletes alike.
- The Fleet Feet Cross Country Camp meets Monday, July 13th, 2015 through Thursday, July 16th, 2015 from 6pm to 8pm near Fleet Feet Chesterfield at the Chesterfield Athletic Complex
- The fee for individual campers is $80 ($95 after June 30th). Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to bring a team of 5 or more and you will be charged $60 each ($75 after June 30th).
"Me and my teammates attended camp this summer and our seasons are going great!" - J.D.
"I really enjoyed all of the staff and have incorporated the stuff I learned there. The season is off to a great start." - T.E.
"I just wanted to let you know I made the varsity squad for our first meet. Thank you so much!!!" - A.F