"Fleet are the feet, serene in the spirit of the runner." – Fleet Feet co-founder Sally Edwards
First created in 1976 by Fleet Feet co-founders Elizabeth Jansen (left) and Sally Edwards (right), Fleet Feet Running Club defined a group of people associated not by how fast or far they ran, but by the spirit and passion they displayed. More than four decades later the Fleet Feet Running Club is still bringing runners together and helping them reach their goals.
- Speed Demons | on the track from Memorial Day through Labor Day
Our fee-based programs are:
- led by passionate and knowledgeable coaches,
- championed by dedicated and magnetic mentors,
- guided by the most relevant safety standards, and
- fueled by the determination of its participants.
No matter where you are on your running journey, we have a group for you to run with.
- 5k Finish | We'll get you across the finish line.
- 5k Fast | Improve performance in 5k distance.
- 10k Finish | A "beyond 5k" and "segue to 13.1mi" program.
- 10k Fast | Master the 6.2-mile distance.
- 13.1mi Finish | Join the the fastest growing race distance in the world.
- 13.1mi Fast | Transition from completing to competing 13.1 miles.
- 26.2mi Finish | Take the ultimate distance running challenge.
- 26.2mi Fast | Transition from completing to competing 26.2 miles.
- 10k Rock Runners | Beginning off-road running program.
- 13.1mi Rock Runners | Go half crazy in the woods.
- 50k Distance Project | Run beyond 26.2 miles.
- Speed School | Increase your speed over any distance.
- Youth Running | A running program for kids aged 5 to 12.