Fleet Feet is launching its first ever ambassador program for the ever-growing and popular winter races, The Snowball Series. With the growth we have had in the past couple years and the growth we have our sights set on, we need your help! We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are familiar with or excited about promoting the 2019-2020 Snowball Series and who agree with our belief that “it's a privilege to serve our communities and lead people toward healthier, more active lives”, especially through the winter months.
Part of being a race ambassador is not only to represent these fabulous races but to also give us input and spread the word throughout our city about this one-of-a-kind winter series. As an ambassador, you will help promote the event in your communities, through your social media platforms, and with local running groups. You get out of this ambassador program what you put into it, so please be sure you have the time and energy to commit to being an ambassador before you click ‘submit’ below to say that you accept the offer of being a race ambassador if offered!
2019- 2020 Snowball Series
12.21.19, 1.4.20, 1.18.20, 2.1.20
Tower Grove Park, Forest Park, Creve Coeur Park, Kirkwood
Start Time: 9:00am (except Kirkwood – 7:30am)
Who We Are Looking For:
- Individuals who are familiar with or excited about promoting the 2019-2020 Snowball Series
- Individuals who agree with our belief that “it's a privilege to serve our communities and lead people toward healthier, more active lives”
- Individuals who are sufficient in at least one of the following: social media, blogging, community outreach, group recruitment, involvement in running clubs or other health/fitness-focused social groups
- Must be able to commit from October 2019 to February 1st, 2020
- Must be able to attend all 4 races in 2019-2020 Snowball Series
If this sounds like you, continue below for perks and responsibilities.
What You Will Do:
- RSVP “Attending” to the 2019-2020 Snowball Series Facebook event
- Include “2019-2020 Snowball Series Ambassador” in at least one social media bio
- 1-3 posts a week on your social media platforms to help market/promote the event
- Posts about price increase, swag reveal, finisher medal sneak peaks, and more!
- Graphics will be provided to you to use on your social media platforms to help market the event to your community
- Actively use and promote the event hashtags
- Contribute to social media event page to help answer questions and respond to comments
- Sign up for 2 volunteer shifts either at packet pick-up or on race day before and after race
- Have a positive presence at the event and create a fun environment for all those around you
What You Will Get:
- Heavily discounted entry into the 2019-2020 Snowball Series
- Receive series swag, series medals, individual race swag
- Your bio and photo on the Facebook event page and Instagram story
- Unique discount code to share with your friends, family, and followers
- Extra swag to use to promote series and encourage registration
- Snowball Series Swag given out periodically during your term
- Additional gift cards/prizes rewarded based on the number of registrants that use your unique promo code
- The ambassador with the highest registrants to use their code will receive the grand prize!
- Ambassadors agree to be part of the program from October 2019 to February 1st, 2020
- Ambassadors term will expire after the series has been completed. Ambassadors term do not automatically renew and all Ambassadors will be required to re-apply each year.
- Ambassadors must be in attendance at the 4 events apart of the Series
- We reserve the right to terminate any Ambassador from the program at any time during their term for any reason.
- October 29th | Applications Due
- October 31st | Series Ambassadors notified
- November 4th | Series Ambassadors announced