Don't just run, be a fundraiser! Join the Extra Mile Club, go the extra mile to help those living with ALS. Sign up to fundraise as an individual, create a team, or make an additional donation during registration. Click here for more about how to fundraise. Sign up to fundraise as an individual, create a team, or make an additional donation during registration.
How to get started fundraising...
- Register for the Kimmswick 5K or 1 mile. Click here to register.
- Once your registration is complete you will receive a confirmation email. Within your confirmation email, you will see clickable custom links for your individual and/or team fundraising page.
- Can't find your confirmation email? Email email@example.com
Individual and Team Pages | Your personal page is the place to tell your story and let everyone know why you are fundraising and why finding a cure for ALS is so important to you. On your personal page, you will be able to see all the activity from donors and all the updates that you have made. Be sure to thank those that have donated and helped you raise your bar towards your fundraising goal and our shared goal of creating a world without ALS. Make sure to customize your page with personal photos!
Spread the Word on Social Media | Be sure to tell all your friends and colleagues that you have joined the Kimmsiwck 5K! Ask them for their support in helping you do all that you can to challenge ALS this year. Share the link to your fundraising page so everyone will be able to see the great work that you are doing. Additionally, be sure to become a fan of the Kimmswick 5K on Facebook to receive helpful fundraising tips and keep up to date with all the important details.
Match those Gifts | Many companies will match a gift made by an employee. Some companies even triple match or match pooled gifts. This is a great way to boost your fundraising with just a few clicks of the mouse!
Earn Badges and Milestones | You will be recognized for the terrific work that you are doing. Starting at the $100 level, as you reach new milestones with your fundraising you will earn a participant badge on your personal fundraising page!
Make a Self-Donation | Did you know that someone that donates to themselves is proven to have a larger impact on our fundraising events? Everyone will be able to see how committed you are to the cause. Jumpstart your fundraising with a self-donation today!
- Do I have to fundraise in order to participate in the 5K or 1-mile fun run? No, you don't have to do any additional fundraising in order to participate in the Kimmswick 5K. For more information visit the fundraising page.
- How do I sign up to be a fundraiser? Register for the 5K or 1 Mile. Everyone who registers online for the 5K or 1 Mile will receive a confirmation email containing a custom link for an individual fundraising page. If you joined a team during registration, your confirmation email will contain your team's fundraising page link.
- Do I have to raise funds to volunteer? No. There is no fundraising minimum to volunteer, but those wishing to fundraise can request an online personal page to help them reach their fundraising goals.
Need additional assistance?
- Fundraising support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical support: Jake@fleetfeetstlouis.com