Better Family Life, Inc. invites the greater St. Louis community to join with us, Saturday, October 28, 2017, as we kick off this year’s PeaceFest with a 5K Run/Family Fun Walk – On Pace for Peace at Forest Park Aviation Field.
This is an opportunity to show support for a safe, peaceful, and united community, by participating in either the competitive 5K or 1M fun run/walk. We extend a special invitation to those who have been victims of crime, or who have lost a loved one to violence.
PeaceFest has become one of the most anticipated summer events in the St. Louis Metropolitan Area. Awards ceremony immediately follows race. PeaceFest kicks off with a Softball game, "Bases, Beats and Badges", an inaugural battle between the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department and iHeart Radio vs. the St. Louis County Police and Radio One. It’s going to be EPIC! PeaceFest also includes a Children’s Play Zone, food, live music on the main stage and more than 50 Peace Fest vendors and merchants.
All Peace Fest events, and “On Pace for Peace”, support the Neighborhood Alliance “Stop the Violence” Campaign. Please come out and represent your company, organization, church, family and yourself.
- Date | Saturday, October 28th, 2017
- Start Time |
- 5K | 2:00pm
- Family Fun Walk | 2:30pm
- Location | Aviation Field in Forest Park, St. Louis, MO
- Course | Race starts and finishes near Aviation Field in Forest Park.
- T-shirt and drawstring backpack while supplies last. Shirt sizes: Youth - Small, Med, Large, X-Large, Adult - X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X, 3X, 4X.
- Registration Fees
- $25 | 5K | through 10/25
- $30 | 5K | Race day
- $15 | Fun Walk | through 10/25
- $20 | Fun Walk | Race day
- Free | Fun Walk | ages 12 & under
- Teams of 10 or more receive discount of 20%
- Packet Pickup and Late Registration
- 10/27 | 9:00am-5:00pm | Better Family Life
- Awards | Awards will be presented to the top three women and men in the following age categories: 0-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & Over.