Do I need a confirmation email to pick up my packet?
Where and when is packet pick-up?
St. Louis Premium Outlets*, Chesterfield, MO in the Food Court Pavilion
- *St. Louis Premium Outlets is located in Chesterfield, MO on the south side of Interstate 64/ U.S. Highway 40 east of Daniel Boone Bridge, about 20 minutes from St. Louis, MO.
- From St. Louis: I-64/40 west to exit 14, Turn right over bridge onto Spirit of St. Louis Blvd, Turn right onto Chesterfield Airport Road.
- From the West I-64/40 east to Exit 14, Chesterfield Airport Road
- Friday, November 21, 5-8pm
- Saturday, November 22, 10am-5pm
Hollywood Casino in the parking lot of the run
- Sunday, November 23 7am-7:45am
Can someone pick up my packet for me?
Can I register on race morning?
Yes, but the price goes up to $45. Register for $35 at packet pick-up on Friday, November 21 and Saturday, November 22 at St. Louis Premium Outlets, Food Court Pavilion
Can I exchange my shirt size?
Only if we have additional shirts available for exchange at packet pickup.
Are strollers allowed?
Yes, but you must go to the end of the start line so racers are not blocked by the strollers.
Are dogs allowed?
Yes, you must sign up under the Fido and Me Registration to bring your dog
Can I pick up my packet on race morning?
Yes from 7am – 7:45am at Hollywood Casino in the parking lot
Can I pay by credit card during packet pickup?
Yes, you can pay by cash, check or credit card
I missed the awards ceremony, but won an award. How can I obtain my award?
All medals that are not picked up during the Awards Ceremony will be available at the Arthritis Foundation office, 9433 Olive, Ste 100, St. Louis, MO 63132 starting 11/24/14
What is the charity/beneficiary of the proceeds?
The Jingle Bell Run is a national event for the Arthritis Foundation. All proceeds go towards research to find a cure as well as other local programs to help people control and prevent arthritis.
Can the event be cancelled due to inclement weather?
This race is a rain or shine event.
WILL YOU BE SELLING MERCHANDISE?
Yes, we will have 25th anniversary tech shirts, scarves, Jingle Bell socks and cookbooks available for sale at packet pick-up as well as at the run for $10 each.