We are excited to announce that the 3rd Annual Celebrate Life 5K Run/Walk will be held on Sunday, October 14th, in Forest Park at the Upper Muny Lot. We are excited to raise awareness about organ, tissue, and eye donation. In bringing the St. Louis Transplant Community together we will honor donor families and living donors, celebrate new life with recipients, support those waiting for a life-saving transplant, and inspire others to say yes to donation. Mid-America Transplant is focused on strengthening our communities by not only serving as the link between patients awaiting organ and tissue transplants and those who donate, but also as a community based resource providing education and bereavement support.
- Date | Sunday, October 14th, 2018
- Start Time | 9:30am
- Location | Forest Park | Upper Muny Lot |
- Swag | T-Shirts in youth sizes S - L and adult sizes S - 3XL
- Registration Fees
- $25 | ages 13 & up | until 08/31
- $30 | ages 13 & up | 09/01 - 09/26
- $35 | ages 13 & up | 09/27 - Race day
- $10 | ages 12 & under
- Packet Pickup |
- 10/12 | 12:00 - 6:00pm | Mid-America Transplant 1110 Highlands Plaza Drive East Suite 100 St. Louis, MO 63110
- 10/13 | | Fleet Feet Des Peres
- Course | Map
- Awards| Top 3 male and female finishers in the 5K and the top three male and female finishers in the following age categories: 12 & under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, and 60 & over
- Honoring Your Hero | Create and wear t-shirts to identify your team, create a poster before the race and walk with it, and/or decorate a wagon or stroller. At the event, participants will have the opportunity to decorate a race bib to wear, write a note on our Wall of Honor, take a team photo in front of a Celebrate Life 5K Run/Walk photo backdrop, and more. If you would like a tribute sign of your loved one included in our Garden of Heroes, please email a high resolution photo with the name as you would like it to appear to tzobrist@midamericatransplant.
orgby no later than September 14, 2018. Any photos received after this date, will not be able to have a sign made for the Garden of Heroes. Please note: If you had a Garden of Heroes sign created last year, you will need to submit a new photo for this year's Garden of Heroes.