Those of us at Alizadeh and Schreiner Orthodontics are inviting all of our patients, friends, anyone and everyone to join us in the Sprint for Soles 5K charity race. All of the proceeds of the registration fee will go to the local St. Louis charity 2000 Feet. 2000 Feet was established here in St. Louis in the year 2000 to provide children with a pair of brand new shoes up to $25. They pair with local shoe stores to help fulfill these needs.
There will be 2 events:
1. 8AM - Rising star race (those who are under 7 years old for a 500 yard dash!) This event will be untimed.
2. 8:15 AM- The Sprint for Soles 5K Run/Walk. Also a chipped/timed event.
For those that know our orthodontics practice we have a Hollywood theme, so come dressed as a star and enjoy a great time. Race day will be an EVENT with a Bubble Bus, Kona Ice Truck with free shaved ice and more! Bring the whole family and enjoy a great morning while supporting a great charity.
EASTER EGG HUNT
The Kathy Helbig Group will be hosting the Easter Egg hunt as well as pictures with the Easter Bunny! All participants in the race are welcomed to join the 8,000+ Egg hunt as well meeting the Easter Bunny!
- Date | Saturday, April 15, 2017
- Start Time |
- 8:00am | 500 yard kids dash
- 8:15am | 5K
- Location | Babler Memorial State Park - Walnut Grove Shelter, 800 Guy Park Wildwood, MO 63005
- Course| Course Map
- Dri-fit shirt, sizes available: youth small-adult 2XL.
- Registration Fees
- $20 | through 4/10
- $30 | Race Day*
- *Shirt not guaranteed.
- Packet Pickup and Late Registration
- 4/12 | 10:00am-7:00pm | Alizadeh & Schreiner Orthodontics
- Awards | TBD