*** NOTICE ***
In accordance with the latest government recommendations regarding group activities, Let Me Run has cancelled the spring season. We look forward to informing you of the upcoming events Fleet Feet has to offer this summer for your son. Until then, please get outside and run as often as possible. It's good for your heart and soul!
Let Me Run inspires boys through the power of running to be courageous enough to be themselves, to build healthy relationships, and to live an active lifestyle.
Let Me Run aspires each boy to:
- Discover a greater awareness of his gifts and the gifts of others.
- Develop a sense of pride, belonging, and purpose.
- Learn to be a better friend and identify true friends.
- Define success and competition in healthy ways.
- Experience a test of endurance and personal goal setting.
- Expand his knowledge, so he can make better physical, emotional and mental health choices.
- Possess a larger understanding of various community and global needs.
Fleet Feet St. Louis is excited to host our first Let Me Run Community Team. Practices will be held out of our St. Charles location. Details for our next program COMING SOON!
Cost of the 7-week program is $125.00.
For more information or to register today, visit https://st-louis.letmerun.org/
"What’s unique about Let Me Run is that they have taken the aspect of health and the aspect of sport and united them with a positive, proactive message about the psychology of what it means to grow up a young male in our society." - Dr. William Pollack (Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard University and Author of Real Boys.
- Free LMR Dri-Fit Shirt
- Free Grand Slam 5K Race Entry
- Satisfaction and Joy investing time in young boys
- and inspiring responsibility, teamwork, and confidence!
Can you help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org