Sunday's will be primarily based on minutes for runs, simply to get time on our feet running. Trails will NOT be marked with flagging like Saturday's so the routes for these will be a bit more simple and consist of more out and back to make it easy on getting in time. A few locations will make it easier to do loops and be close to the starting point so you can stop to replenish fluids and/or nutritional items. Information on time spent running, park location and maps can be found below. Saturday run information can be found here.
- Nov 24th: 1 hr 30 min @ Green Rock Trail - Fox Creek trail head
- Dec 1st: 1 hr 45 min @ Katy Trail - Page Extension lot
- Dec 8th: 2 hr @ Queeny Park
- Dec 15th: 1 hr 40 min @ Creve Coeur
- Dec 22nd: 2 hr 20 min @ Don Robinson Park
- Dec 29th: 3 hr @ Katy Trail
- Jan 5th: 1 hr 50 min @ Greensfelder
- Jan 12th: 2 hr 55 min @ Al Foster
- Jan 19th: 4 hr @ Hamburg Trail
- Jan 26th: 2 hr @ Rockwoods Reservation
- Feb 2nd: 3 hr 30 min @ Katy Trail
- Feb 9th: 5 hr @ Lost Valley
- Feb 16th: 3 hr @ Al Foster
- Feb 23rd: 2 hr 30 min @ Creve Coeur, Bootlegger 10K race*
- Mar 1st: 2 hr @ Queeny
- Mar 8th: RACE @ Quivre River, QQ 50K/13.1 races!
*Optional if you want to sign up and run the race, or simply meet up out there to get in some mileage while cheering on folks or hit up the paths down by the lake. If racing, be sure to get in miles before/after the race.