At our free Ask an Expert clinics, local wellness providers will help you feel and perform your best!
- Washington University School of Medicine Physical Therapy
- What? | Following a presentation on common running injuries by an expert from Wash U's School of Medicine Physical Therapy group's Running Clinic, your questions about injury treatment and prevention will be answered.
- When and Where? | Monday, March 25th, 6pm, Fleet Feet Des Peres
- Youth Runner's 10 Exercises
- What? | The “Runner’s 10” workshop, developed and presented by experts from Wash U and St. Louis Children’s Hospital, includes 10 stretching and strengthening exercises to improve flexibility, strength, and endurance in the muscles used by young runners. Parents, register yourself and bring your young runner. The cost is $10. If you will be bringing more than one child, please email email@example.com with the count. You will not be charged for additional children in your family.
- The next clinic date, time, and location will be posted here when it is confirmed.