WHY JOIN US OUR 26.2mi PROGRAM?
Completing a Marathon (26.2mi) is a life-changing event. A marathon finisher’s medal is a symbol of dedication, hard work, and the accomplishment of a challenging goal. Participants in our marathon programs benefit from our professional head coaches, experienced mentors, well-managed group runs on the St. Louis area’s best paths, access to an extensive lineup of health care professionals, and informational clinics on nutrition, hydration, gear, injury prevention, stretching techniques, and more.
- Individualized training in a group setting. Our proven program has served nearly 10,000 marathoners. Over the past thirteen years, participants have given the program an average rating of 4.8 stars (out of five) and more than 90% have completed their goal race. An independent study supports our internal surveys.
- Experienced, professional head coaching. Our degreed and credentialed head coaches assess each participant's current fitness level and goals and ensure that they train at an appropriate level.
- Safe. We take pride in helping participants gradually and safely improve their fitness levels. Our mission is to help team members move more comfortably and perform better at every athletic stage of their journey.
- You won't be alone. Our experienced team of mentors (with over 700 marathons between them!) offers support and motivation to athletes in a wide variety of pace groups.
- Multiple weekly group workouts. Team members are invited to participate in two or three coached workouts each week, depending on their program.
Our 26.2mi FINISH program is appropriate for anyone who wants to enjoy training to run 26.2 miles between 3 hours (8:00/mile long run training pace) and 5¼ hours (13:00/mile long run training pace). We welcome first-time marathoners and veterans looking for a structured program that will prepare them for the 26.2mi distance.
Our 26.2mi FAST program is for experienced marathoners who have made the transition from completing to competing and want to run a Personal Record (PR) for their age, Boston Marathon qualifying time, or similar very challenging effort. Program applicants are first assessed by our professional coaches and - if they have the foundation needed to attain their goal - are accepted into this positive, driven training environment.
Our 26.2mi FINISH and 26.2mi FAST groups train Tuesday evenings (6:30 pm) along the Katy Trail and Saturday mornings (6:30 am) at various St. Louis/St. Charles County parks (listed below). *Members of our 26.2mi FAST program also meet on Sunday mornings (6:30 am) at the Forest Park Visitor Center.
On Saturday mornings, FFRC members are tourists in our own great City (visiting as many parks as possible each training session):
- Carondelet Park (St. Louis, MO)
- Cliff Cave Park (St. Louis, MO)
- Creve Coeur Lake (Maryland Heights, MO)
- Fenton City Park (Fenton, MO)
- Forest Park (St. Louis, MO)
- Fort Belle Fontaine (St. Louis, MO)
- Francis Howell High School (Weldon Spring, MO)
- Frontier Park (St. Charles, MO)
- Good News Brewery (Defiance, MO)
- Grant’s Trail (St. Louis, MO)
- Jefferson Barracks (Lemay, MO)
- Lafayette High School (Wildwood, MO)
- Lakeside 370 Park (St. Peters, MO)
- Lasalle Springs Middle School | Rock Hollow Trail (Glencoe, MO)
- Queeny Park (Ballwin, MO)
- Simpson Park (Valley Park, MO)
- St. Charles Community College (St. Charles, MO)
- St. Louis Premium Outlets (Chesterfield, MO)
- Tower Grove Park (St. Louis, MO)
Our Summer/Fall programs begin on Tuesday, June 27th, 2023 and will conclude with any goal race between early October through early November. However, we welcome anyone to join any program at any time and we can customize either program to prepare you for any goal race. Each week, the price for each program is prorated so late enrollees only pay for the remaining weeks. Of course, the more training you complete the more fun you'll have and the easier it will be for you to accomplish your goal. We strongly recommend joining your chosen program as early as possible.
Need a little more information before registering for one of our 26.2mi programs? Join us on Sunday, June 25th, 6:00pm at our Des Peres location to learn the in's and out's, up's and down's of the Fleet Feet Running Club. This no activity required meeting will be approximately 60 minutes in length.
If you are ready to register for either the 26.2mi Finish or the 26.2mi Fast program, click here.
The cost of the 26.2mi Finish & 26.2mi Fast:
- $190 Finish / $230 Fast | through May 15th, 2023
- $200 Finish / $240 Fast | May 16th - June 15th, 2023
- $210 Finish / $250 Fast | June 16th - July 3rd, 2023
After you register you will receive immediate confirmation of your registration via email or text (from our registration system, Vagaro). A day or two after your registration you will receive an email (from email@example.com) with detailed instructions regarding next steps.
Whenever you register for any FFRC service you will receive 15% of your fee in FFRC reward points that can be redeemed for future FFRC services. For example, when you purchase a VO2Max Assessment for $100 you will earn 15 points. When you collect 50 points, for another example, you can redeem them for a Functional Movement Screening, which normally costs $50. Points do not expire and are automatically applied to any applicable purchase.
"Just wanted to give a little shout out to the amazing Fleet Feet family and my awesome pace coach! I PR'd on my marathon today, and all the support meant so much!" – L.K.
"To the excellent Fleet Feet coaches who all helped me achieve something that just four months ago I wasn't sure was possible. I want to say THANK YOU!" – M.K.
"Thank you to all the Fleet Feet coaches for their dedication. I have just signed up for my fourth marathon training program. I just can’t get enough." – K.S.
"I thought qualifying for Boston was an elusive dream until I started training with the Advanced Fleet Feet marathon group. Now it is a reality! Thanks, Fleet Feet." – J.L
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 855-786-5945 x715 and we'll answer them!
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet St. Louis