Turkey Trot STL - Downtown Parking Information
Due to the 5K course & parade route, additional roads and intersections will be closed. Please plan to arrive early and leave plenty of time for parking and walking to the venue. Participants and spectators driving to the race should plan to be parked no later than 7:00 am on Thursday to avoid road closures. Metered parking is available downtown and is free due to the holiday, however, the police will be strictly enforcing the special NO PARKING permits on and around the 5K course, parade route, and parade assembly and dispersal areas. Vehicles left in these areas are likely to be towed.
- Recommended Parking Lot | Start line is located on Market St. between 13th & 14th St.
- Parkside Garage(1430 Olive St.) is a 2-block walk from start/finish line, and has easy entrance and exit points before and after the event. Whether you are staying for the parade or not, this garage is guaranteed to avoid any congestion.
- Garage opens at 4:30am with an attendant. Can park on surface lot or in the garage.
- Access to the garage is North of Olive St. to 15th St.
- Parking is $10 for all day.
- METER PARKING is available downtown and free due to the holiday, however, the police will be strictly enforcing the special NO PARKING permits on and around the 5K course, parade route, and parade assembly and dispersal areas. Vehicles left in these areas are likely to be towed. If you do choose to park at downtown meters, please review the following maps to make sure you are not parking in temporary tow zones.
- PAID PARKING LOTS SOUTH OF PARADE ROUTE: If arriving before 6:30am, we recommend parking in one of the garages near Enterprise Center; access will be from Clark St. Union Station parking is open 24 hours and the others open at 6am. All are self-park and accept cash/credit cards. Lots between $5-10 each.
- PAID PARKING LOTS NORTH OF PARADE ROUTE: We suggest access from Olive St. Lots $5 each.
Go green! Avoid traffic and parking fees on race morning by taking the MetroLink or MetroBus on race morning.
- Choose from one of two convenient downtown stops within a few blocks of the start and finish.
- Civic Center | walk two blocks north to Market St.
- Union Station | walk one block north to Market St. and 4-5 blocks East
- Metrolink will operate on a Sunday schedule for the holiday.
- Fee: $2.50 (one-way)
- More information about Metrolink
MetroBus is another convenient option for race morning for a $2.00 cash fare.