Fleet Feet Summer to Fall 2023 Trail Training Group
Training for and completing a Trail race is a challenging and rewarding endeavor. Participants in our programs benefit from our professional head coaches, experienced mentors, and managed group workouts on the Springfield area’s best paths, as well as informational clinics on nutrition, hydration, gear, injury prevention, stretching techniques, and more.
- Individualized training in a group setting. Our proven program has served nearly ten thousand runners. Over the past thirteen years, participants have given the program an average rating of 4.8 stars (out of five) and more than 90% have completed their goal race. An independent study supports our internal surveys.
- Experienced, professional head coaching. Our degreed and credentialed head coaches assess each participant's current fitness level and goals and ensure that they train at an appropriate level.
- Safe. We take pride in helping participants gradually and safely improve their fitness levels. Our mission is to help team members move more comfortably and perform better at every athletic stage of their journey.
- Our community is vast. You won't be alone! Our experienced mentors offer support and motivation to athletes across a wide variety of pace groups.
- Multiple weekly group workouts. Team members are invited to participate in two coached workouts each week.
Our Trail group trains Monday evenings at 6:00 pm at Lake Springfield Park and Saturday mornings at 7:00 am at various Springfield parks.
Our Summer/Fall programs begin on Tuesday, March 11th, 2023 and will conclude with the War Eagle Trail Runs on Saturday, June 1st, 2024. Each week, the price for each program is prorated so late enrollees only pay for the remaining weeks. Of course, the more training you complete the more fun you'll have and the easier it will be for you to accomplish your goal.
The cost of the Trail Training group
- $140 | through January 9th
- $150 | January 10th - February 20th
- $160 | February 21st - March 18th
After you register you will receive immediate confirmation of your registration via email or text from our registration system. Within a week after your registration, you will receive an email from us with detailed instructions regarding next steps.
"This is an exceptional program run by people who are not only experts but who truly have a gift for coaching. I was amazed at how runners and run/walkers were encouraged and coached regardless of ability, experience, or pace."
"I am always amazed at the positive energy this group generates."
"Fleet Feet is the best all-around running store and training program in the area. Great people and great support."
"Barb & Brandi were amazing. THEY treated all the walkers just like everyone else and were always encouraging to me. This was my first event of this type EVER and they (and the Fleet Feet store) helped get me ready."
"As in most programs, the coaches and the people make the program. And once again the coaches were amazing and the people I met were OVER The Top."