Running isn't a Major. It's a Passion.
Make Your Passion a Career.
Fleet Feet Springfield is part of Fleet Feet, founded in 1976 and the leader in locally owned-and-operated running store franchises with over 160 locations throughout the United States.
- Now Hiring for an Outfitter
Fleet Feet Springfield is a fun and rewarding place of employment for people who have a passion not only for running, but for unequaled quality, exceptional guest service and community involvement. Fleet Feet can be a lifetime career and provide an excellent quality of life with a competitive salary and benefits. However, there are demands that go along with a position here, so we tend to be selective. We want good people to join us, stay with us and grow with us or use Fleet Feet Springfield as the starting line on their path in the ever-growing running and fitness industry.
To apply, complete an ONLINE APPLICATION HERE.
- Warmth & Enthusiasm
- A strong voice and an open mind
- The ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- A sense of who we are, and what our customer comes to us to find
- Willingness to go above and beyond when needed
- A consistent excitement for training and becoming better each day
- A drive to educate yourself on all essential products for a new runner
- An understanding of fitness and the will to inspire others to meet their goals
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Flexibility and positive reaction to change
- Global thinking
- The ability to balance customer service with tasking
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As an Outfitter with Fleet Feet, you will exceed the customers expectations in helping him/her find everything they need, while working as a team to create an unimagined store experience.
- Ensure the highest level of customer care, in line with Fleet Feets’ specific service expectations
- Build genuine relationships with customers
- Determine the customer’s needs and offer suggestions or alternatives
- Ensure a customer’s positive final impression at the cash wrap by following all company procedures
- Practice proper phone etiquette
- Help to maintain organization, cleanliness, and restock storewide
- Uphold all company policies
Does this sound like you?
To apply, send completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org