Join Fleet Feet Spokane for Winter Warriors 2014-15, a winter incentive program to help motivate you to stay active in the winter time.
THE PROGRAM WORKS LIKE THIS: Join our Winter Warrior program (registration opening soon!). Attend group runs, themed runs and events. You'll earn points along the way. Based on the number of points you've earned at the end of the program you will receive various running items. We'll track your points through Fitvil and post standings at the end of the program.
WHO THIS PROGRAM IS FOR: Walkers AND runners, exercise beginners and exercise fiends. We want everyone to stay active this winter.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- 11 weeks of point-eligible social runs, educational seminars and themed runs.
- Kick-off run - Our Annual Black Friday Pancake Run on November 28, 2014 at 8:30am at Fleet Feet Sports Spokane.
- Prizes from water bottles to shirts and much, much more...
- Qualifies you to accumulate points through out the duration of Winter Warriors.
- Fabulous people to workout with and commiserate with on the winter weather
- The program is based on the amount of points accrued by participating in group runs, themed runs and seminars. Please view our Winter Warrior Rules Here!
WHEN AND WHERE ARE THE WEEKLY GROUP RUNS?
- Next IT Run - Tuesdays at 5:45PM (meet at the Monterey Cafe)
- Method Juice Run - Wednesdays at 6:30AM (meet at the Method Juice store front...have a juice after!)
- Fleet Feet Run - Thursdays at 5:30pm (meet at Fleet Feet Spokane VALLEY)
- Fleet Feet Run - Saturdays at 9:30am (meet at Fleet Feet Spokane or Fleet Feet Spokane Valley...alternating locations)
*All runs will average 2-5 miles. Updates will be on our Winter Warrior Facebook Group page. You must be a registered Winter Warrior in order to accumulate points and be eligible for prizes and raffles.
HOW DO YOU JOIN THE WINTER WARRIOR PROGRAM? Program cost is $25 plus sales tax and will allow you to receive points and prizes for your participation.
The Winter Warrior Winner will be crowned at the Fleet Feet Wrap-Up on Monday, February 16th.
Let's all be Winter Warriors, so layer up and lace up your shoes and let's have some fun this winter!!