-REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED-
Are you ready for a challenge? Fleet Feet Spokane is excited to offer Tri 101 Training for anyone interested in preparing for triathlon events in summer 2017. This 8-week group is designed to help develop your fitness base, build strength and speed, and finish strong. It will be coached by experienced Ironman triathlete, Nicki Lund and supported by knowledgeable mentors. Nervous about the swim? Not sure how to set up in transition? Not sure about the rules? Don't worry! Our coaches and mentors will help you train both physically and mentally. You will arrive on race day confident and well prepared with a group of friends who have worked together throughout training. The group will be limited to 30 athletes.
Tri 101 Training - $120 (plus sales tax) before 6/17
- Training begins June 20th, 2017
- 8 week training program delivered via Training Peaks
- 1 clinic per week to develop triathlon specific skills. Clinics will be education and performance based. Examples of clinics include (Intro to Triathlon, HR Based Training, Bike Handling Skills, Recovery Basics, Hill Repeats, Basis and Performance Nutrition, Swim Form, Open Water Swim (OWS) Techniques and Strategies, etc.)
- 2 organized group training effort per week (focus on cycling and running)
Kick Off Meeting: June 14th at Fleet Feet Spokane - Downtown
Coached Workouts: Tuesdays at 5:30pm and Saturdays at 8:00am
Cost: $120+tax $20 after 6/17 (race entry not included)
Program Registration: Available in-store OR register HERE
Registration Limit: 30 participants
What does a Tri 101 participant get in training?
- 8 week training plan with detailed daily workouts
- Coached group swim, bike, and run sessions
- Race Day Prep & Transition Set-up
- Gear Up For Tri Shopping Night at Fleet Feet Sports
- Oodles of support from dedicated coaches and mentors that are driven to help you succeed in your first triathlon
- Pool training time, as well as open water swim
Must be 18 years or older. At registration, participants should be able to swim 2 lengths of a 25 meter pool and ride 3 miles on a bike and run 1 mile.
Questions? Contact Fleet Feet Sports Coach at email@example.com