JOIN FLEET FEET SPORTS SPOKANE AND NEW BALANCE TO RUN/WALK YOUR FIRST 5K!!
No Boundaries is a 10-week beginners training program structured to help you cross the finish line of your first 5K. No Boundaries 2 is for those participants who have completed No Boundaries and would like to improve their fitness and cross the finish line faster than before.
Each No Boundaries 5k Training session concludes with a 5k race. This session we will run the Jingle Bell 5k Race on December 6th. Your coaches and mentors will race with you giving you the support you need to finish your goal! (Note: Race Registration Fee is NOT included in your program cost)
When: Weekly training runs will be at 5:30pm on Tuesdays and 8:30am on Saturdays. Each Saturday we will alternate Group Run locations between the Spokane and Spokane Valley locations. Our first training run will be September 30th!
Where: This group is now offered at TWO locations!
- Fleet Feet Sports Spokane at 1303 N Washington St, Spokane.
- Fleet Feet Sports Spokane Valley at 13910 E Indiana Ave, Spokane Valley.
Program Cost: Cost of the program is $85+tax before Sept 30th, then the price will raise to $100+tax. Less than $35/mo, $8.50/week, or a mere $4.25 per session. (Please note: Race registration is NOT included in your program cost)
As part of the No Boundaries program, participants will receive the following:
- A 10-week training program and calendar with workouts provided
- Coach guided weekly training sessions.
- Access to coaches/mentors via email during the week
- New Balance No Boundaries technical tee.
- Informational clinics on proper footwear, injury prevention, nutrition, running form, and more
- Dedicated support from your coach/mentor to answer individual questions
- The camaraderie of others with the same goal!
Signup is available online now, just Click Here!
Please attend one of our informational sessions. Come hear stories of previous participants and learn how running can change your life. We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Spokane: Thursday, Sept 18th at 6:00pm at Fleet Feet Sports Spokane, 1303 N Washington St.
- Spokane Valley: Monday, Sept 22nd at 6:00pm at Fleet Feet Sports Spokane Valley, 13910 E. Indiana Ave.
For more information please contact Jessicah Travis at 509.328.iRun (4786) or email@example.com