JOIN FLEET FEET SPOKANE FOR YOUR FALL HALF MARATHON TRAINING!
Our Fall Distance Training Program is a 12-week half marathon training group that will have options for both beginners and seasoned runners.
This program will train runners of all ability levels to successfully complete a Fall Season Half Marathon with a race date in October such as Spokane Marathon, Portland Marathon or your favorite destination race. Whether it's your first long distance event or you are a seasoned marathoner, we promise you will learn new things, meet new people, and have fun along the way to meeting your goals!
Training begins July 16th, 2019.
GROUP INFO NIGHT: Thursday, July 11th at 6pm at Fleet Feet Spokane, 1315 W Summit Parkway in Kendall Yards
PREREQUISITE TO JOIN: Be able to comfortably run 4 miles at a 15 min per mile pace or faster. Our first long run will begin around this distance. This pace requirement will help ensure you that you will be able to finish a half marathon before the close of most courses.
WHEN: Weekly training runs will be on TUESDAYS at 6:00pm and SATURDAYS at 8:00am.
WHERE: The group meets at Fleet Feet Spokane at 1315 W Summit Pkwy, Spokane, Kendall Yards
Portland Marathon Partnership
For 2019, we have a partnership with the Portland Marathon and would love for as many of you to join us in Portland for a Half or Full Marathon on October 6th! Fleet Feet PNW is an Official Training Partner of the Portland Marathon! This race has a new course, a new look and feel, and a completely new direction. We believe it will be awesome!
PRICING & REGISTRATION:
Fall Distance Half Marathon Training participants will receive:
- A 12-week training program for Half or Full Marathon and workout log via Training Peaks (free account)
- Coach/Mentored weekly training sessions to support the half marathon training
- Access to coaches/mentors via email during the week
- Specific in-store discounts throughout the program.
- Informational clinics on proper footwear, injury prevention, nutrition, running form, race tactics and more
- Dedicated support from your coach/mentor to answer individual questions
- The camaraderie of others with the same goal!
- Covered Fleet Feet Corral at start/finish line with pre/post race goodies
- Private Bag Drop
- Private Porta-potties
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.