Looking for fast times when you hit the pavement for your next 5K, marathon, triathlon or Ironman event? Searching for others who share your passion training and racing, and enjoy the camaraderie after the hard workout is completed or the finish line is crossed? Love the thrill of competition and want to reach your ultimate potential? Want to be a part of a team that is always at the front of the pack?
Then the Fleet Feet Sports Racing Team may be the perfect fit for your 2017 season.
Join Fleet Feet Sports to have fun training, racing and reaching your running goals with our Racing Team! Race in style with Team Gear, enjoy planned monthly social events with your teammates, take advantage of discounts on Fleet Feet Sports Signature Events and Training Programs. The Fleet Feet Sports Racing Team is the perfect mix of training, racing and social connection to make this year your best racing year yet!
Includes a Racing Singlet, Technical T-Shirt and one $20 voucher toward ANY Nike Running Short at Fleet Feet Sports Spokane. Additional Team Wear will be made available at great pricing. (Team Kit Suppliers are still being determined)
Additional Run Team items include:
- Team Jacket
- Team Hoodie
- Team Warm-up Pants
- Visors and Hats
- Arm Sleeves
- Compression Sleeves
- Cycling Jacket
- Race Kit (shorts and singlet)
- Cycling jersey
- Arm Sleeve
- Compression Sleeves
- One-piece Race Kit
- Swim Caps
Team Gear orders will be placed periodically based upon needs and enrollment. Special opportunities will be made throughout the year to purchase additional team gear. You will be able to pick up your team gear during our group workouts at Fleet Feet Sports Spokane (Downtown).
- Becoming an integral part of the Fleet Feet Spokane running and triathlon community
- Access to Fleet Feet Racing Training Programs (for those looking for a full-structured day-by-day training programs) for any event distance you are training. (Fees based upon program)
- Access to “Alumni Pricing” for all Fleet Feet Spokane Training Programs (a 25% savings off each program registration)
- Special Discounts on Race Entry Fees (to be announced at a later date, still working with Race Directors)
- Monthly Team Pint Nights
- Access to all LSD Runs during our Distance Training programs
- Post-Event Celebration Parties
- Team Tents at various local Races
- Monday Night Functional Strength Workout - March through April and September through November (Run and Triathlon Teams)
- Meet at Fleet Feet Sports Spokane (Downtown) for a great mobility and strength workout geared to the runner and triathlete
- Thursday Speed Workouts* - May through August 2017 (Run and Triathlon Teams)
- Meet at local area tracks at 6:00pm for a weekly speed workout
- Saturday LSD Run - February through May and August through October (Run and Triathlon Teams)
- Meet at Fleet Feet Sports Spokane and run our supported routes with other training group participants in our distance training programs
- Monthly Coached Swim Session - Year-Round (Triathlon Team)
- Work with a swim coach on the pool deck and swim with your teammates at a monthly swim session at a MUV fitness facility (exact time and locations TBD)
- Sunday Open Water Swim Sessions - During available open water season (Triathlon Team)
- Swim with your team and enjoy the area lakes during the afternoons all summer long
* Led by Ironman University Certified Coach - Wade Pannell
- Facebook Group Page to share encouragement and get updates on workouts and races
- Monthly Newsletter with workout info, team race results, and pictures!
- Have Fun and be a Great Fleet Feet Ambassador!
- Wear your team gear during training and at your races.
MEDIA BONUS: If a photograph of you racing in your Racing Team Gear is published – send it our way! You will receive a $25 Fleet Feet Sports Spokane Gift Certificate. If you podium or place in your age group at any local race, submit your results for a $5 in-store credit to your account.
- Volunteer at two (2) Fleet Feet Sports Events (it’s a lot of fun!)
- Race in seven (7) running events
- Join us at the weekly workouts
- $75 Triathlon Team Members - Triathlon team members receive all benefits of the run team with additional Swim and Bike benefits throughout the year.
- $45 Run Team Members - Will receive all the benefits of the run team itemized above.
- E-Mail: Wade Pannell at email@example.com
- Call: 509-328-4786
Local Elite Runners/Triathletes: The Racing Team offers a program that provides additional support for Spokane-based local elite runners and triathletes. For more information contact Wade Pannell at firstname.lastname@example.org