Are you interested in track workouts and developing speed? How about running your weekly miles with a group for fun and good company? Whether you’re looking for a routine that fits into your daily life or you’re in search of your next PR, this is the perfect program for you! Our nine-week Summer Training Program is designed to help you confidently reach your running goals at the 5k, 10k, and Half Marathon distances. Experienced coaches at Fleet Feet Seattle & Ballard are ready to lead you through curated workouts developed to build speed and endurance so that you can tackle your race goals!
Race registration is not included or required for this program. If you want to celebrate your achievements at the end of the nine weeks, a general list of 5k, 10k, and Half Marathon races will be provided for your consideration.
Join us and enjoy all the benefits of training with a group!
* Program Dates: June 21 - August 19, 2023
* Cost: $150 plus taxes and fees.
* This summer program is designed for runners who are currently comfortable running 4 miles.
* Two weekly group practices on Wednesday evenings at 7:00pm and Saturday mornings at 8:30am.
* Wednesday workouts will rotate locations between Garfield High School, Roosevelt High School, and Ballard High School. Workouts will include hill repeats, track intervals, tempo runs, and more.
* Saturday long runs will move around Seattle to mix up our routes. The farthest North that we will run is Golden Gardens and the farthest South that we will run is Seward Park. You will receive a full calendar with meetup locations at the start of the program, along with a comprehensive weekly email with group announcements, workout and route details, training tips, and weekly motivation.
* First Group Practice: Wednesday, June 21
* Gear Up Weekends at Fleet Feet Seattle and Fleet Feet Ballard:
- June 16-18th, open to close.
- June 23-25th, open to close.
* 10% off regularly-priced personal in-store purchases throughout the training program.
* Gear Up Weekends: 20% off regularly-priced personal in-store purchases on June 16-18th and June 23-25th at both Fleet Feet locations.
* A program t-shirt!
If you have any questions about the training program, please don’t hesitate to contact us.