Fleet Feet Seattle Spring Distance Program
Whether this is your first time attempting a half or full marathon or you’re a veteran of long distance running, let us help you cross the finish line. Our 14-week Spring Distance training program is designed to help you confidently reach your goals! With motivating program mentors and a great coaching staff, Fleet Feet Seattle & Ballard is ready to lead you in your training.
This program is timed to culminate at the North Olympic Discovery Half and Full Marathon. You can use this training program to prepare for any June-ish race. Race registration is not included in this program.
We are also excited to have Gabriel Trimbur join us as our new coach this Spring.
Join us and enjoy all the benefits of training with a group!
* Program Dates: March 1 - June 3, 2023
* Professionally designed 14-week training program excellent for both first-timers or experienced runners
* Half marathon program is for runners who are currently comfortable running 4 miles, Full marathon program for runners who are comfortable running 7 miles
* Two weekly group practices on Wednesday evenings at 6:00 pm and Saturday mornings at 8:00 am
* There will be two choices for Wednesday workouts. One option will be in the Capitol Hill neighborhood and the other option will be in the Ballard neighborhood. Workouts including hill repeats, track workouts, tempo runs, and more.
* There will be one practice option for our Saturday long runs. Long runs will be in your small pace group with mentors. These will move around town to mix up our routes. The furthest North that we will run is Ballard and the furthest South that we will run is Seward Park. You will receive a full calendar with meetup locations at the start of the program
* You’ll be part of a mentor pace group who will connect with you via email or text
* Comprehensive weekly email with group announcements, workout and route details, training tips, and weekly motivation
* Virtual Program Kick-Off: Wednesday, February 22, 6 - 7:00 pm via Zoom
* Gear Up Weekends:
- February 25 & 26, 10:00 - 5:00 pm
- March 4 & 5, 10:00 - 5:00 pm
* First Group Practice: Wednesday, March 1
* 10% off regularly priced personal in-store purchases throughout training program
* Gear Up Weekends: 20% off regularly priced personal in-store purchases on Feb. 25 & 26, March 4 & 5
* Fleet Feet Running Club hat
* A program t-shirt
Pricing Options for Spring Distance Program
* Half Marathon: $150 (plus taxes & fees)
* Full Marathon: $175 (plus taxes & fees)
If you have any questions about the training program, please don’t hesitate to contact us.