Spring Distance Program
Fleet Feet Seattle is your one-stop-shop for all of your training needs this Spring! Whether this is your first time attempting a half or full marathon or you’re a veteran of long distance running, let us help you cross the finish line. Our 14-week Spring Distance training program is designed to get you there injury-free and running happy! With motivating program mentors and a great coaching staff, Fleet Feet Seattle is ready to lead you in your training. If you are preparing for the Seattle Rock 'n' Roll or another early summer race, you don’t have to train alone. Join us and enjoy all the benefits of training with a group!
* Professionally designed 14-week training program excellent for both first-timers or experienced runners
* Two weekly group practices on Wednesdays at 6:30pm and Saturdays at 8:00am; offered at both of our locations - Capitol Hill and Ballard
* Workouts including hill repeats, track workouts, tempo runs, and more. Long runs with turn-by-turn route cards, coaches, and mentors
* Half marathon program is for runners who are currently comfortable running 4 miles, Full marathon program for runners who are comfortable running 7 miles
* Educational clinics and free injury screenings
* Post-practice drinks & eats with friends!
* Comprehensive weekly email with group announcements, Wednesday workout details, Saturday long run route, training tips, and weekly motivation
* Scannable key tag for signing in and out of each group workout and tracking. Also used for emergency contact information
* 10% off regularly priced store purchases throughout training program (for yourself only)
Registration & Pricing for Half Marathon Program
* Registration $125 (plus taxes & fees)
Registration & Pricing for Full Marathon Program
* Registration $150 (plus taxes & fees)
Race registration is not included in the training program registration fee.
If you have any questions about the training program, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.