We are hosting Rock 'n Roll Water Station #11
and want you to join the party!
We have one very important job that day - to water and feed the runners while keeping their spirits flying high. And having done this in the past, it is REALLY fun!
It's also a great way to give back to the running community that supports you at your races. So grab a friend, high school student, partner, co-worker, or your favorite barista, and sign up to volunteer. We have 60 spots to fill!
- Sunday, June 18th
- Water Stop #11, we will see both Half (mile 11) and Full (mile 17) marathon runners
- Located at S Dearborn Street & Poplar Place S
- Time Commitment: 5:30 am - 12:15 pm (we'll bring you coffee)
- Enter the password (fleetfeet17) on this website, towards the top and hit Submit
- Scroll down to Sunday where you see WS #11 Fleet Feet highlighted in yellow and select it
- Scroll down to enter your contact information
Questions? Email Andrea, your WS #11 Captain!