Ladies Night In: A Virtual Run Bra Event with Brooks Running
Finding a running bra that fits can take time. This virtual event gives you the tools to find the perfect match from Brooks Running.
On September 10, we invite you to join us for Ladies Night In. We've invited the Brooks Running bra designers to share how they created, designed, and built their brand new Run Bra collection from the ground up. They are peeling back the curtain and showing the magic behind the process. Do you remember the crayon factory video from Mr. Rogers Neighborhood? That was our inspiration for this event
Plus we'll have a little fun. Here's what you can expect:
- Pairing wine with specific models of the Brooks Dare run bra collection to find the right model for you
- Showing women how to take their own measurements with household items
- Discussing the issues women face when choosing a bra for running
- Understanding the run-ready encapsulation support featured in the Brooks Dare run bra collection
- Gift with Purchase: Ladies Night In guests will receive a Brooks toiletries bag complete with shampoo bar, scrunchie, and face mask when you make a bra purchase at Fleet Feet Seattle's Capitol Hill or Ballard stores between September 11 - 20.
So kick back with your favorite glass of wine or beverage and check out the new Brooks Run Bras. Your hosts will be experts from Brooks and the Fleet Feet Seattle Crew.
RSVP below and join us virtually on Thursday, September 10 from 6:30 - 7:30 pm.