It's Our Privilege to Serve You
Our Ballard doors are open, and we are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit. For our Capitol Hill customers, please see our news about our temporary closure. We invite you to come see us in Ballard or shop online.
These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
Before You Enter the Store
- Check In: Our staff will set you up with the next available outfitter
- Mask On: We will provide complimentary face masks to guests not wearing one
- Look Down: Follow floor decals to maintain social distancing best practices
- Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, virtual fitting, or online at fleetfeet.com
Important Note: We can only accept credit card payment at this time.
Please also double-check our hours before your visit, see here.
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks for our outfitters. Employees also receive regular temperature checks.
- No physical contact during our greetings or assessment
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
- Social distance procedures and markers
- Come on your own as we can only see one customer at a time
- Adherance to King County's 30% occupancy and under 30 minute appointments restrictions
- Priority will be given to appointments over walk-in customers
If you have any questions, please email us or call Ballard - 206.453.4859.