For many, five kilometers, aka 5K or 3.1 miles, is their first attempt at running. It’s the first race t-shirt, the first medal, and the introduction to fitness, training, and road running. It has become the gateway to traveling the path of being fit for life.
Our 5K Training Program is designed with new and returning walkers and runners in mind. We meet you where you are in your fitness journey, helping you gradually build confidence by providing an approachable training plan, regular dialogue with a coach and mentors, and strategies to help you run smarter and grow to enjoy the fantastic sport of running. You'll have the opportunity to meet others that share similar goals, hold yourself accountable to a training plan that fits your individual needs, and gear up with excellent in-store discounts. It doesn’t matter how fast you run or how far you go—what’s important is that you move.
Whether you are new to fitness, transitioning from walking to running, trying to get faster, or looking to run your first 5K, our program will help you progress toward personal improvement, wellness, and running success. This program has no prerequisites other than your willingness to show up and get moving.
Your program Includes the following:
- Training Schedule
- On-site coaching from certified running coaches
- 2x Weekly coached group runs (plus homework runs)
- Participant-only, in-store merchandise discounts
- Team support and encouragement
- Top quality technical running shirt
- Weekly educational clinics
- Post-run snacks and refreshments
- Emailed advice and support from certified coaches
- Entry into the goal race