This 5K (3.1 miles) training program is a shortened version of our standard program and is designed to get you back (or start you) into the routine of running/training again. This program will start with lower mileage and build slowly to prep you for our Fall 5k or Fall 10k program. There is no specific goal race for this program.
The cost of the program is $80 This program includes:
- An 8-week training schedule from your coach
- 2 weekly group running/walking workouts
- Access to our private Facebook group
- Special participant only merchandise discounts at Fleet Feet Schererville
- Weekly emailed advice from your Coach
- The motivation, support, guidance and advice from your coach, a team of mentors and the Fleet Feet staff
- Most importantly, you will have the camaraderie of others just like you!
- We offer a Walk, Run/Walk and Run option to
We can't wait to train with you! REGISTER HERE
No Boundaries is a beginner level training program designed for folks who are currently inactive, who are new to running or walking or who are working to get back into running/walking condition. This is a nationally organized and recognized program offered at Fleet Feet stores across the country. Thousands of runners and walkers across the country have trained to complete their first 5K event through this program. We are proud that hundreds of these folks are from our Fleet Feet Schererville program!
No Boundaries is a year-round program that we offer at Fleet Feet and you can participate in one session or several sessions! We have many people who come back for several sessions, or "graduate" on to some of our other program offerings!
Program starts on Saturday, July 11 @ 9 AM
Group Run Information:
The training group runs will be held on Saturday mornings at 9 AM and on Thursday evenings at 6:15 PM at Fleet Feet - Schererville.