Mini Milers Kids Training Program Spring 2018
Do your kids have energy in the afternoons that you don’t know what to do with when they get home from school? That’s probably a silly question. Of course they do, they’re young! Fleet Feet Running Club Savannah's Mini Milers kids training program includes running, field games and other fun activities that are perfect for releasing energy. This program prepares your kids for the Savannah Mile on Saturday, May 26, 2018. This 5-week program is facilitated by coaches who have a passion for encouraging and empowering our younger generation to live healthy, active lifestyles – and they make it fun! Instilling the value of physical exercise in the hearts and minds of children translates into a lifelong desire to stay fit for a healthier tomorrow.
- Duration: April 18-May 26, 2018
- Location: Daffin Park
- When: Wednesday from 4:30 p.m.-5:20 p.m.
- Registration Fee: $35 (includes a Mini Milers shirt). Registration is now open!
- Goal Race: Savannah Mile
Registration for the race is not included in the cost of the training program. You must register your child for the race.
- Age Range: Pre-Kindergarten-5th Grade (OR Ages 4 to 10)
- Your Coaches: Zoye Ruehl and Emily Thompson
Questions? Email email@example.com.