The Bridge Run Training Program is a 10 week program which meets twice a week and is designed to prepare runners/walkers for the 5K (one time over), 10K (twice over) or double pump 15K (three times over) at the Savannah Bridge Run. This program will educate on different training techniques and give runners/walkers the tools to enjoy activity and improve their performance.
This program meets twice a week during the training period (Tuesday and Friday morning at 5:30am). The workouts will last about an hour throughout the season. In addition to the workouts there are newsletters keeping you up to date, group support, free injury screening with Ledesma Sports Medicine, and expert coaching/mentoring to help inspire and motivate you on this training journey.
Participants will also get a coupon book to use at Fleet Feet Sports Savannah during the duration of the program plus chances to win fun freebies!
Savannah Bridge Run Training Details
- Duration: September 27th - December 3rd, 2016
- Location: Savannah
- When: Tuesday and Friday at 5:30am
- Registration Fee: $59 (excluding race fee)
- Goal Race: Savannah Bridge Run
- This program offers three different training plans including:
- Basic Program (can run/walk at 5K or run two miles)
- Intermediate Program (can run three miles or more)
- Advanced Program (can run five miles or more)
This program is made for all levels. Training distances start around 2 miles for all the programs. Participants must be able to run or run/walk these distances comfortably before starting the program.
We have amazing coaches for all levels who can help you modify the workouts if needed. They will also assist in pacing, workouts, racing strategies and much more.
If you have any other questions please contact 912-355-3527.