Savannah, GA US 31406
About the Race
The Leukemia Cup Run for Jane is a 5K/10K/15K & 15K Relay run/walk, which is a part of the 2019 St. Joseph's/Candler Leukemia Cup Regatta Weekend of Events. The Leukemia Cup Series is a community coming together through a series of sporting events to help fight leukemia, lymphoma and other blood cancers, coordinated by the members of the Savannah Yacht Club. The St. Joseph's/Candler Leukemia Cup Series Includes: 5K/10K/15K & 15K Relay run/walk, golf, junior fishing, in-shore fishing, tennis, sailing, clay shoot, black-tie dinner and auction.
Go to leukemiacup.org/ga for more information or to register for one of our upcoming events.
Awards: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, for all age groups
Age Groups for each the 5K and 10K:
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, for all age groups
- Age Groups for each the 5K/10K in each of the following age groups (9 and under, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+) for Men and Women
- For 15K, 1st place for same age groups in each gender.
- For 15K Relay: top 3 teams only no gender.
- Top Male and Top Female
- Top Male Masters and Top Female Masters (over 40)
- Register before packet pickup: $30
- Register at packet pickup or race day: $35
- Register before packet pickup: $40
- Register at packet pickup or race day: $45
- Register before packet pickup: $50
- Register at packet pickup or race day: $55
- $90 (max 3 people)
Race Proceeds: Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Race Coordinator Name: Katie Rudder
Race Coordinator Email Address: Katie.Rudder@LLS.org
- Friday, August 30th @ Fleet Feet Savannah: 3405 Waters Ave.