"Fleet are the feet, serene in the spirit of the runner." – Fleet Feet co-founder Sally Edwards
Created first in 1976 by Fleet Feet co-founders Elizabeth Jansen (left) and Sally Edwards (right), Fleet Feet Running Club defined a group of people associated together not by how fast or far they ran, but by the spirit and passion they displayed in doing so.
Fast Forward to Today
Fleet Feet Running Club is back for everyone. No matter where you are on your running journey, there's a program that is:
- Led by passionate and knowledgeable coaches
- Championed by dedicated and magnetic mentors
- Guided by the most relevant safety standards
- Supported by the coolest partners and brands
- Fueled by the determination of its participants
No matter where you are on your running journey, we have a program and group to run with you.