The Fleet Feet Mentor Team is a passionate and supportive group who help people reach their running goals.
As a mentor, you will provide advice, share knowledge and experiences, and teach. Everyone has a story. Tell your story. Listen to participants and build confidence and trust in participants by empowering them to see what they can do. Most importantly, be prepared to make a huge difference in people’s lives!
You will be a role model, a source of energy and inspiration to help participants not just get to the finish line of their goal race, but inspire them to see that lifetime fitness can be achieved and maintained for the rest of their life! You’re the motivation!
What are we looking for in a Fleet Fleet Mentor?
- An ability to motivate and inspire participants
- Provide advice, share knowledge and experience
- Be a source of information, energy and inspiration
- Assist coach and arrive early/on time to understand route and weekly topic of discussion
- Pace assigned group & must run/stay with assigned group on every run
- Promote safety
- Relay critical information, suggestions and concerns to the Head Coach
- Past training group participant (preferred, but not required)
If you have questions about becoming a mentor, please contact Kevin Lachenmyer at email@example.com
To become a part of our Fleet Feet San Diego Mentor Team, please fill out the application below.