Monthly Trail Runs Exploring Local Trails
Our group trail run is an inclusive trail run, ideal for all levels and all paces. It is a FUN, GROUP run, where no runner is left behind. Even if it's your first-time running trails or you've been running trails for years, it is about having fun, connecting, and supporting the trail running community. Once a month, we'll explore different trails around San Deigo, meeting up for group runs ranging from a 3-7 miles.
Join us at 8:00a.m. to hit the trails on the following dates:
- Sunday, August 11th - Gonzales Canyon Overlook - Meet at Fleet Feet San Diego
- 5.75 miles, shorter turnaround option
- 450ft elevation gain
- Sunday, September 8th - Location TBD
- Sunday, October 13th - Location TBD
- Sunday, November 10th - Location TBD
- Sunday, December 8th - Location TBD
***Please note that some trail runs will meet off-site! Plan travels accordingly***
Things To Bring:
- A great attitude!
- Bring your own water for the run (handheld, hydration pack, etc.)
- We will have hydration available at the start/finish location
- Trail shoes (or a good pair of running shoes if you don't have trail-specific ones)
Questions? Email us at community@fleetfeetsandiego or stop by the store!