Monthly Trail Runs Exploring Local Trails
Our group trail run is an inclusive trail run, ideal for all levels and all paces. It is a FUN, GROUP run, where no runner is left behind. Even if it's your first-time running trails or you've been running trails for years, it is about having fun, connecting, and supporting the trail running community. Once a month, we'll explore different trails around San Deigo, meeting up for group runs ranging from 3-7 miles.
Upcoming Trail Runs
- Sunday, 2/5 at 7:30am: Los Penasquitos Canyon
- Meet at PQ Canyon Trailhead on Sorrento Valley Road
- 7 mile (out and back) or shorter mile route options
- Sunday, 3/5 at 7:30am: Location TBD
Things To Bring:
- A great attitude!
- Bring your own water for the run (handheld, hydration pack, etc.)
- We will have hydration available at the start/finish location
- Trail shoes (or a good pair of running shoes if you don't have trail-specific ones)
Questions? Email us at community@fleetfeetsandiego or stop by the store!