Building Community, Sparking Careers
Fleet Feet San Diego is a specialty retailer that prides itself on delivering unparalleled service and support to runners, walkers, and fitness enthusiasts of all abilities. We take pride in being the experts in all aspects of running. No matter the surface or distance, we believe in inspiring the runner in everyone.
We like to keep things high-spirited, fast-paced, and fun. Our team is a group of knowledgeable, hardworking, and passionate individuals who champion our brand each day. We don’t mind wearing more than a few hats and stepping in to help out wherever is needed.
We are constantly looking for passionate people to join us in our quest and bring our core values to life. We believe in putting people first and doing the right thing. We are thankful for every opportunity to serve and do our best to create value in every action.
We lead and influence in all we do, and in doing so, engage and empower our community to conquer new goals! It is critical that we be present in every moment. We work, sweat, and live passionately. And most importantly we run together!
Check out our available positions below!
As an Outfitter, you are a key contributor to our brand’s success. We strive to inspire the runner in everyone by empowering anyone who runs through social experiences and personalized solutions. Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness. You will be part of a dynamic group that builds and maintains meaningful relationships with customers, vendors, and peers by listening to customer needs, providing personalized solutions, and, ultimately, outfitting them with everything they need to get started or keep going. We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- Proactive learner and sound decision maker
- Passionate, positive, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Accountable and adaptable
- Does the right thing
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Communicate professionally with customers and team
- Deliver the best customer experience by outfitting each customer that walks through the door
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities and functions
- Must be able to work weekends
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!