We're ready for the fall marathon season! Are you?
This year we are training for the San Antonio Rock N Roll Marathon on Sunday, December 2nd, 2018! It's going to be a 26.2 mile party this fall and you're invited!
Do you have a different fall marathon or half to train for that isn't San Antonio Rock N Roll? No worries! Regardless of where you are headed for your big event, we've got your training covered. Our comprehensive training plans will allow you to compete in any fall marathon within two weeks of December 2nd, 2018.
This fall's training is going to be offered at both of our locations, at The Quarry and at The RIM. The following schedule highlights the details of each training group and the meeting times and locations. These are subject to change and you will be notified in advance of any alterations to the schedule.
- Saturdays at 7AM (most runs will take place at the Quarry store, we will let you know of any destination changes as they present themselves)
- Wednesdays at 7PM from Olmos Park
- Sundays at 6:30AM (most runs will start from the Rim store. We will occasionally utilize various trailheads around the area)
- Wednesdays at 7PM from Brandeis High School
What You Get:
- 2 fully supported weekly group runs with a mentor or coach for 16 weeks
- Annual membership to the Fleet Feet Running Club
- Fully supported routes with weekly turn-by-turn directions and map at the store as well as sport drink and/or water aid stations during longer Saturday routes
- Brooks Run Happy/Train Happy Short Sleeve Tech Tee
- Exclusive in-store discount only available to training participants and Running Club members, including a 10% discount for all merchandise in-store (excludes online store)
- A starter pack of Nuun
- Fun social events and gear demos from our vendors and partners including Brooks, Hoka, New Balance, Balega, TriggerPoint and more!
- Weekly email newsletter with all necessary training information, coaching tips, exclusive events and shopping opportunities
- Sunday Yoga for Runners | 10:30 at our Rim location
- Complementary injury assessments and screenings scheduled throughout the program preformed by Results Physiotherapy
- MOST IMPORTANTLY being in a group where you will be known by name, treated like family and looked after by people who are truly invested in your success and happiness. We're your new training family!
Kick Off & "Packet Pick Up"
- When: Saturday August 11th at 7AM
- Where: Fleet Feet at the Quarry
- This year we will be holding an "expo" style kick off with our sponsors, coaches, and other important info you need
- Saturday, August 11th at 7AM will be our first official Saturday group run and walk at the Quarry location at our Kickoff event.
Program Duration & Goal Race:
- 16 weeks to San Antonio Rock N Roll Marathon
Fall 10K/Half & Full Marathon Training More Info »
Program Schedule: Saturdays at 6:30AM & Wednesdays at 7PM
Goal Race: Rock N Roll San Antonio (December 2nd)
Program Fee: $150
Description: Our fall marathon program will guide you through completing a marathon in just over 16 weeks. The group workouts will be held Wednesday nights at 7 pm and Saturday mornings at 6:30 am. Wednesday night workouts will focus on running specific strength workouts and short duration running. Saturday mornings will included a group run of varying distances to accommodate any level of running experience. The goal race for this session is the San Antonio Rock-N-Roll on December 2, 2018.