JOIN OUR HERD!
Whether you want to run your first half marathon, team up for a relay with your friends, or chase a PR, Fleet Feet has your training covered for the Urban Cow Half Marathon and Two-Person Relay! There's no better way to prepare for the 15th anniversary of this Sacramento classic than by joining Fleet Feet Training!
From the first workout to race day, Fleet Feet's team of coaches will guide you to your goals. Once the training is done and race day arrives, all Fleet Feet trainees will have access to exclusive VIP experiences from the start line to the finish. Don't miss your chance to get MOO-ving this fall!
Fleet Feet Training for the Urban Cow Half Marathon and Two-Person Relay
- Dates: August 3 - October 2
- Schedule: Wednesdays at 6:00 PM (speed workout), Saturdays at 7:30 AM (long run)
- Fleet Feet Sacramento: Wednesdays near Howe Ave., Saturdays on the American River Parkway
- Fleet Feet Davis: Wednesdays at Mace Ranch Park, Saturdays at Fleet Feet Davis
- Fleet Feet Elk Grove: Wednesdays and Saturdays at Fleet Feet Elk Grove
- First Training Run: Saturday, August 3, 7:30 AM. Bring a friend!
- Levels: All levels welcome!
- Race Day: Urban Cow Half Marathon and Two-Person Relay, Sunday, October 6
The Fleet Feet VIP Experience
In addition to a fully-coached 10-week training program, all Urban Cow participants receive VIP treatment from start to finish, including an exclusive VIP area with private bathrooms on race day. This is the ultimate Fleet Feet Training experience for Urban Cow!
Benefits for All Training Program Participants
- $15.00 Fleet Feet coupon
- 10-week comprehensive training plan
- Two group training runs per week led by experienced Fleet Feet coaches
- Kickoff party, halfway celebration, and many other fun events
- Weekly training newsletter with training tips, insider info, and more
- Hydration products at every workout and aid stations during long runs
- Education on proper form, pacing, fueling, stretching, and more
- Exclusive in-store opportunities
Suggested Activity Level
- Levels: Walk, run/walk, run
- Paces: All paces supported
- Starting Mileage: 3 miles for Relay trainees, 4 miles for half marathon trainees
- Prerequisites: Ability to walk, run/walk, or run continuously for 30-45 minutes, 3-4 times per week, for at least 2 months prior
Questions? Email email@example.com.
- No refunds or exchanges available after the first day of training.
- Due to liability and safety concerns, dogs, children under 13, and strollers are prohibited at Fleet Feet Urban Cow Training workouts.