At Dai! Endurance we understand endurance athletes, because we are endurance athletes.
We understand that balance is key to endurance training. From our experience as elite world-class athletes as well as coaches, we realize that endurance training needs to be comprehensive with science-based activation, mobility and stability work taking equal billing with sport specific workouts.
STRENGTH & MOBILITY FOR RUNNERS AND ENDURANCE ATHLETES
- Instructed by Coach Michael Sayers & Domenic D'Acquisto
- Join Local Running Enthusiast to Gain Better Running Form, Fitness, & Efficiency
- Partnered with Fleet Feet Coaches
- Classes held Mondays and Thursdays at 6:30 AM and 6:30 PM
- $20 per class, multi-class passes available.
- Discounted pricing available for those currently registered in a Fleet Feet Training Program!
Dai! Endurance and Fleet Feet teamed up to create the ULTIMATE cross training class for runners. Whether you're a beginner working towards your first race, or an experienced athlete chasing a PR, Dai! Endurance will provide you a structured, individualized environment to hone your skills.
GAIT ANALYSIS WITH MOTION CAPTURE
- Performed by Owner Julie Young
- Improve Your Stride
- Run More Efficiently
- Gain Knowledge
- Prevent Injury
- Utilizes SiMi Motion Capture technology
- $250.00 for 2-hours, book a session by clicking here.
Let us help you run more efficiently, improve your stride and prevent future injury. At Dai, we help you understand the entire bio-mechanical puzzle that is your body. Your feet are only a small part of the whole-body activity that is running. Each client is analyzed statically, dynamically and finally running on a treadmill. Our analysis provides a unique, personal movement map of you. We utilize motion capture to pinpoint weak links in strength and movement patterns, which inhibit performance.